[Glade-users] GladeXML GtkWidgets Signals

On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 21:30, Marcos Leal wrote:
Hi guys,

      I am trying to open a new window and fill it up a listbox.
      I thought that using on_window1_show it would alow me to initiate my screen.

      What Widget Signal should I use ?  Can you point me to some place I can read
about it ?

You can populate the widgets right after the call to create the window,
e.g. create_window1(). Or is there a problem with doing that?