[Glade-users] Glade 2.0.0 & Anjuta: Custom pixmaps

This is the problem.

In main.c, there should be a call to gnome_program_init() like this:

  gnome_program_init (PACKAGE, VERSION, LIBGNOMEUI_MODULE,
                      argc, argv,
                      GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR, PACKAGE_DATA_DIR,
                      NULL);

My main () contains:

gnome_init_with_popt_table (PACKAGE, VERSION, argc, argv, options, 0,
&pctx);

gnome_program_init (PACKAGE, VERSION, LIBGNOMEUI_MODULE, argc, argv,
GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR, PACKAGE_DATA_DIR, NULL);

because I also want to parse some popt arguments. Still no joy, I get
exactly the same error.

Ed