[Glade-users] Glade 2.0.0 & Anjuta: Custom pixmaps

I am having a problem modifying the About box in my Anjuta/Glade
project. I specify a custom pixmap from my pixmap directory to be the
window icon and program logo. However, when I compile and install the
program it doesn't locate the pixmap. Can anyone help me? I've seen
references to add_pixmap_directory but this doesn't seem to be in my
support.h.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ed Rayne

--
Ed Rayne
JCR Bar Secretary, Boat Club Treasurer, May Ball 2004 Drinks