[Glade-users] Question about paned widget and glade-2 and gtkmm

Hi,

    I am creating some example code with "paned" widgets but I cannot
figure out how to set-up their behaviour such that they don't come up in
a certain configuration. The default behaviour for a "hpaned" widget, in
my example, is to come up with the entire righthand side of the drawing
area showing and the divider al the way to the left. I suppose I could
make each side of the divider a certain size and thus force the divider
to come up in the middle but I would rather just set a "percentage" of
the screen instead. Is this possible? Any help is appreciated; thanks.

Best Regards,
  Chris Haidinyak