[Glade-users] GtkDrawingArea

Alphonso wrote:

Glade Users

     I'm trying to use the GtkDrawingArea to graph sine
waves, but GTK+
doesn't seem
to offer a way to graph points as floating point coordinates onto the
GtkDrawingArea. I'm trying to think of way to map sin(x)
values onto the
DrawingArea using integer values in someway. If anyone knows
of another

It's just a matter of scaling the values that you want to draw from
-1, 1 to 0, height

Something as y = (1.0 - sin(x)) * height / 2; would do it.
With a little more of math you should be able to plot with an offset, of
scale.