[Glade-users] GtkDrawingArea

Glade Users

     I'm trying to use the GtkDrawingArea to graph sine waves, but GTK+
doesn't seem
to offer a way to graph points as floating point coordinates onto the
GtkDrawingArea. I'm trying to think of way to map sin(x) values onto the
DrawingArea using integer values in someway. If anyone knows of another
GTK+, GDK or Gnome canvas like widget that allows me to graph floating
coordinates onto the widget please inform me of the way to use this canvas
or direct me to the proper documentation to accomplish this.