[Glade-users] Solved autogen.sh problem

--0-1076039187-1048690403=:38489

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank everybody here for the help you gave me with my problem. It was great, thanks.

It�s hard to get such good help as I got from this list.

The PROBLEM: The gettext support itself solved. The other means also helped.

Well, now I suppose I can write some code ( and run it! )

See you all,

Antonio

"Dreams are such stuff as we are made on"

ICQ: 4246788

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espa�o, antiv�rus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
--0-1076039187-1048690403=:38489

<P>Hello everyone,</P>
<P>I would like to thank everybody here for the help you gave me with my problem. It was great, thanks.</P>
<P>It�s hard to get such good help as I got from this list.</P>
<P>The PROBLEM: The gettext support itself solved. The other means also helped.</P>
<P>Well, now I suppose I can write some code ( and run it! ) </P>
<P>See you all,</P>
<P>Antonio</P>