Fw: [Glade-users] autogen.sh

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:46:56 -0300 (ART)
From: Fior Avant <aefavant yahoo com br>
To: glade-list <glade-users lists ximian com>
Subject: [Glade-users] autogen.sh

See people, I�m a DOS ANSI C programmer and I am trying hard to migrate
to C/C++> on Linux :-} Those makefile things are too complicated!

Look it`s really simple a makefile is a group of commands to compile and
link your program in a rational way

Well, I�ll try harder those advices some have given me. I�ll try to
twig out those> flags :)
I also get something like "missing separator" when a modify Makefile.
But I don�t> know what separator that might be.

It normaly means you are not using tab in places you should`ve done
that, for example:

obj: anything.o mm.o dd.o etc.o

exec:
{you must use a tab here}gcc *.o -o executablename $(LDFLAGS)

The tab is the separator.