[Glade-users] Widget registeration in Palette -GLADE-3 ??? :)

 Damon,

   Will glade 3 create a struct for each window we create and return that from
a fucntion call,:

   Say we create a window, and name it. So it would be something like this:

    interface.h

     struct Window1 {
           GtkWidget* win;
           GtkWidget* vbox; .. and so on;
     };

   interface.c

    Window1* create_win(){ ... }

   So that we could avoid calling the lookup_widget function, and it would be
easier for us users to modify widgets within the widown easily. (i.e.
set_insemsitive on a button, etc..) we would just do:

   on_click_some_callback(GtkButton* somebuton, gpointer data){
       Window1* win = (Window1*) data;

       do_something with (data->button1);
       do_something with (data->statusbar1);
   }

   I read somewhere-- maybe on the TODO file -- that you would like to remove
the lookup_widget.

    I will be willing to help out either testing or coding.

    I think that this woudl make the code simpler and faster. What do you folks
think ?

Thanks.  ah.. one more question: any idea when glade3 is coming out?

Harring.