[Glade-users] Widget registeration in Palette

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 14:27, Micha Nelissen wrote:
Hi there,

Sorry for a maybe totally obvious question:

Suppose I have made a new widget with more properties etc. How can I
register it on the palette of glade? How can I let the properties be shown
in the properties window? I have seen some documents on registering it with
libglade, but how to get it on palette?

You can't do it with glade-2 (unless you modify the glade-2 code to add
support for your widgets).

glade-3 will hopefully support registering new widget libraries.

Make sure you use GObject properties in your widgets, as this is what
glade-3 and libglade will use to set the properties.