From: "Tyson Lloyd Thwaites" <tysonlt webmedia com au>
To: "John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp martianrock com>
Cc: <glade-users lists ximian com>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] Glade2 and gnomeui

Hi John,

Thank you, you have been more than useful. I had a feeling the gnome
palette
was only a line away!

re the X/Y, all us gui developers know they are eveil, but....sheesh,
sometimes I still like to use it. I guess I am still learning the GTK
layouts as opposed to Java, and sometimes I just cave in and use the
absolute layout. Sigh...

Re the druid, the only problem I have is being forced into looking like
gnome. Sometimes I do not want those cute arrows and crosses on my
buttons.
I do not like the little strip down the side. I want the icon on the left,
etc etc. Picky perhaps but that's how it is. Also, I wonder about the
performance of stuff that has been linked with gnome libraries; I may
speaking out of ignorance here

Tyson Lloyd Thwaites
Technical Lead
I.T.& e Limited