[Glade-users] Glade2 and gnomeui

Hi you lot,

I have just started on the road of C development (I do Java for a living),
and I have had success with glade, ligblade, and anjuta. I recently decided
I should probably upgrade my app to GTK2, glade2 etc. I can get my new app
to compile, however I have the following two problems:

1.    libglade doesn't seem to know what the 'x' and 'y' property of a
widget means anymore (I use a few absolute layouts)

2.    where has the gnome UI palette group gone?

I am using the stock Redhat 9 install. I see screenshots on the net of
Glade2 with gnome showing - how I do 'make it so'?

OTHERWISE: has anybody written an alternative to the gnome druid? That is
the only component I am actually using.

Thanks for helping a newbie.

Tyson Lloyd Thwaites
Technical Lead