[Glade-users] issue with tooltips and key accelerator

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 12:26:09 +0200
Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire ext cri74 org> wrote:

      Hello,

      Porting DrGenius from Gnome1.4 to GTK+2., I noted a few problems with
      Glade2/Libglade2 (hopefully most of it is working fine):

        * tooltips on toolbar appears to be not supported anymore with
      libglade2: my toolbar is constructed with tooltips enable, in the source
      code I force tooltip with a   gtk_toolbar_set_tooltips (GTK_TOOLBAR (w),
      true); however I still do not have the tooltips;

Is it a problem of myself and did other got success with toolbar
tooltips from widgets built with libglade2?

Thanks to help.

Hilaire Fernandes