From: "Fabio Cesar Siqueira da Silva - doutorado" <fcss ifi unicamp br>
To: <glade-users lists ximian com>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] autogen.sh run problems

I also noticed that when I disable the "gettext" support things complie
smoothly, but I don't know how to set the variable AM_GNU_GETTEXT to an
"autogen.sh" comand line, but it didn't work. I don't know if I'll ever
need to use the internacionalization support, but in any case, it'll be
useful to be aware of how to get aroun this problem.

Fabio.