[Glade-users] Adding extern code HELP

 Check to see if PSQL has some type of script (like psotgress-config) or some
type of m4 mcacro that you could use with pkg-config.
 If so, you might want to add the m4 function call on your configure.in and the
lib and cflags will be set accordingly.
  The way it is set below, implies that the user MUST have the PSQL installed
on the /usr dir whereas using m4/pkg-config, the user is a able to install SQL
wherever he wants.

  Let me know if you need any more help.

  (PS. I will not be able to check email tomorrow)

Harring.

--- Anders Persson <anders persson acgsystems se> wrote:

Let me know if your code uses other libs what what libs they are (You might
have to add them to  the CFLAGS and LIBS )

Yes this is a module using PostgreSQL that and the testfile is adding

-I/usr/local/pgsql/include and
-L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpg

Where do i put this ?

// Anders