Antwort: [Glade-users] Linking to additional libraries

Rick write:
Now, I cannot figure out how/where to put a reference to
/usr/local/lib/libgtkextra so the program can be linked against it. What
file do I need to modify, where, how, and why?

At the end of you src/Makefile.am there is a variable named
"projectname"_LDADD.
Just add -lgtkextra (without the leading "lib"!) to it. If libgtkextra is
not in the
in standart libsearchpath you'll probably need -L/usr/local/lib -lgtkextra.
See the gcc manpage for details.

cu.
Franz

the system manager.