[Glade-users] Return Signal in Text Entry

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 05:38, Alphonso Basemore wrote:

Does any one know what signal in Glade I associate with a Return inside of a
Text Entry.

e.g., I type '100' in a text entry widget and hit return for a signal. What
is the name of the signal I would associate with the hitting of return to
call a callback function.

It is the "activate" signal.

Alternatively you can use the "Activates Default" property if you want
the default button in a dialog to be activated when the user hits return
(useful for small dialog boxes).