[Glade-users] signal documentation/information.

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 00:59, Bas Driessen wrote:
G'Day,

Where can I find more information/documentation about signals? When
should I use which signal? When are they triggered? For instance, I have
a signal "map". When/how is this triggered? Signal "show", when/how is
this triggered etc.   I am sure you have been asked many times,  but I
can't find anything usefull about this on the Glade web site or in
search engine results.

See the GTK+ API Reference docs on http://developer.gnome.org.
I'm not sure if the signals are documented well, though.

They may be covered in some of the books around on GTK+ and GNOME as
well.