[Glade-users] Newbie - Glade GUI Designer Problem ?

--0-1622910740-1044882510=:47663

I`m trying to design a Gnome GUI using Glade but am a
bit confused. I create a window and select fixed
positioning. Then I can drag and resize some of the
widgets - except the combo box - which as soon as I
drop onto the window just sticks to the right hand
side and refuses to be resized. I`m sure I must be
doing something wrong. So how do I get the combo box
to drag and resize, under fixed positioning, like some of the
other widgets ?

P.S. Sorry if this is a double post - I posted initially,

my question appeared on the list, then for some reason it disappeared.

---------------------------------

--0-1622910740-1044882510=:47663

<P>I`m trying to design a Gnome GUI using Glade but am a<BR>bit confused. I create a window and select
fixed<BR>positioning. Then I can drag and resize&nbsp;some of the<BR>widgets - except the combo box - which
as soon as I<BR>drop onto the window just sticks to the right hand<BR>side and refuses to be resized. I`m
sure I must be<BR>doing something wrong. So how do I get the combo box<BR>to drag and resize, under fixed
positioning, like some of the<BR>other widgets ?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>P.S. Sorry if this is a double post - I posted initially,</P>
href="http://uk.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_xtra/?http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html";><b><font
face="Arial" size="2">With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your
--0-1622910740-1044882510=:47663--