[Glade-users] extra spaces in layout question

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 05:01, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
I have a window I'm building in Glade 2 where I've done most of the
widget placement in it. However, there are a few spots where there is
nothing, and so appear as gray squares in Glade. Is this OK or do I
*have* to put something in each potential container location? is there a
spacer widget that all it does is take up space?

You are free to leave some spaces empty. Glade will just skip them when
generating code, and libglade should ignore them.