[Glade-users] Error message

Hi all

When I try to execute my projet under the directory
Project/myprojetc/src/, It execute but some widget dont
appear, exactly, when I call the function
 "gtk_widget_show (dialog5);" in one of my C codes and
in the terminal I got the following error message :

Gdk-ERROR **: Fatal IO error 9 (Bad file descriptor) on
X server :0.0.

Plus, I dont understand why the call of this function
works perfectly in the others codes and not there.

Any comment will be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?