[Glade-users] GnomeCanvas Objects and Graphing!

Well, a point has no dimensions, so there is no GnomeCanvasPoint item
(as it will draw nothing on the screen).  You probably want to use
little rectangles or something like that.

Cheers,

Alphonso wrote:

Dear Glade Users,

     I need documentation on how to use the GnomeCanvas
Object to graph
points to it. It seems to not have any Object functions to do
so. I'm going
to look more for this type of function, but if anyone knows
how to use the
GnomeCanvas object to graph points to it please inform me of
the place to
lookup the code or the actual code, which does this.

Thanx
Alphonso