[Glade-users] how to set EXPAND and FILL ?

OK, my mistake: the dialog isn't accessible if there's no widget in the
container. I thought it wasn't there.

The "...& co" is SHRINK for the table widget, and padding and spacing.

Thanks,
       Xav

le mar 25-09-2001 at 21:00 jbrite a �crit :
I must be missing something, but it sounds like you mean the EXPAND and FILL
in the 'Property' window, under the 'place' tab.  I don't know the "...& co"
part.  hope this helps, if not, maybe furture explaination will help.

-Jeff