[Glade-users] Help .

Hi ,

Is there any way in glade to dynamically add and remove  even handlers.
What i mean is i have an application with button1 and button2. Now i
added the event handler for button1. I wrote all the things that i am
supposed to do in the event handler.Now i realized that i need to add
the event handler for button2. Is there a way in glade that i can do
that. I added the event handler but then no code was getting generated.
Again when i did a build source code, all the thing that i have done for
button1 is gone. Is this a feature missing or is it something that is
going to be added. I checked the TODO list nothing is seen there. I
guess for big projects getting developed with glade this will be a
must..

 -aneesh

I haven't subscribed to the list so while sending reply please CC to me.
sorry for the inconvenience