[Glade-users] Software Licencing

Shivdeep Krishnan wrote:

My company would like to know if we have to release the source code of the software developed using GTK+ and
GLADE. This is because there is a security risk involved if the source code is available, they feel. Please
inform me.

My opinion is that security by obscurity only buys you time.  (I work
for a security firm.)

But no, you don't have to open source GTK developed applications.

-b

--
Number of restrictions placed on "Alice in Wonderland" (public domain)
eBook:  5

Maximum penalty for reading "Alice in Wonderland" aloud (possible DMCA
violation):  5 years jail

Average sentence for commiting Rape: 5 years