[Fwd: Re: [Glade-users] Problems compiling glade-- project]

I think I know what the problem is/was.  If you are still instested.  If
you run ./autogen.sh to make the file then you change the GETTEXT
option, it will always have that error.  You need to delete every thing
in that projects dir except for the .glade file and the /src dir and
tell glade to save and build again.  Then rerun ./autogen.sh, then make
and then run the program.

I reremembered that I had to do this when I was helping someone else and
they had the gettext on and thought about your problem.

hope that helps,

-Jeff

--------

If you haven't giving up all hope...

in the original post about the problem you had included the error
message, which mentioned the gettext was unavailible.

aclocal: configure.in: 29: macro `AM_GNOME_GETTEXT' not found in library

what's it saying now?

-Jeff

Emil Malmberg wrote:

I've tried disabling Gettext support, but it still doesn't work.
Thanks anyway for the tip, and if I get it working I'll let you know what was
the problem :)

/Emil