[Glade-users] Buttons

I'm certainly no glade expert, but what I'd do in this case is, using
the drop menu just under the "..." button in the signal section, just
set the callback to gtk_main_quit directly.
This always worked for me, and this spares a useless callback.

        Xav

le mar 16-10-2001 � 08:01, Dan LeBlanc a �crit :

Any widget, buttons included, emitte a 'signal'.
The simpliest thing to do
is, while in glade, click on the button, go over to
the 'properties window',
click on the 'signal tab'.  You will see 'Signal',
'Handeler', 'Data' etc.
On the far right of Signal you will see a button
with '...' on it.  Click it.
 A dialog box will pop up asking you which signal do
you want.  Click on the
'CLICKED' signal.  Save and build.  This will create
a an entry in the
callbacks.c file.  Load up a text editor (I use
glimmer, others use glide,
emacs, whatever you like.)  You put the code you
wish executed in that entry
in the callbacks.c file.  (In case you don't know,
that is in the /src file.)