[Glade-users] Holding the pointer of window

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 04:27:23PM -0200, Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares wrote:
Use a function supplied by Glade in file support.c : lookup_widget, the
1st parameter is the parent widget and 2nd parameter is a string with
the name of your child widget, the return is a GtkWidget pointer to your
child widget and you can manipulate this widget.
I know that function. But from where can I get the pointer of the main
window?
E.g.: I have got a mainwindow with an entrybox. Now I start over a button
a snd. window with another entry(created with glade, as well). When I press
a button in that dialog, the text of that snd. entry has to be set in the
first.
But from where can I get the pointer to the main window to use
lookup_widget?

mfg
 axel