[Glade-users] How to block a signal in a callback

I've written an application that contains several GtkCombo
widgets. Within certain combo callbacks, I change the value
in other combo widget's entry fields. But doing so causes
these widget's callbacks to be executed, so I need to block
their signals while I make my changes. However, since the
callbacks are registered in the interface.c file, the signal
handles are not saved anywhere for me to use in a
gtk_signal_handler_block call.

What's the correct way to disable a signal callback from the
callbacks.c file?

Thanks!
Jay Baker
Cisco Systems