[Glade-users] Menu Item removal: glade error msg

This is related to an a question I posted about 2 weeks ago.
I have a project with a menu (File Edit View ...etc). The program
worked fine. Then I removed a selection under View. When I build
the source code I get the following error messages

** CRITICAL **: file glade_gnome.c: line 969
(glade_gnome_write_menu_item_source): assertion `source_buffer != NULL'
failed.
** CRITICAL **: file glade_gnome.c: line 969
(glade_gnome_write_menu_item_source): assertion `source_buffer != NULL'
failed.

The program compiles and runs with the menu item now removed, but the
error message is troublesome to me. Should I ignore it?