[Glade-users] Glade and Perl

I have been playing around with Glade for the
last little while, but I can't figure out how
exactly to integrate the code Glade outputs with
my Perl code.

Does anyone have any good links or tutorials?  I
am currently going through the gtk-perl tutorial
but I still haven't found the "missing link."

I guess my biggest problem is that I'm not sure
how to run what's created by Glade.  If I could
find even a really simple example of Perl code
made by Glade, then altered to do something, I'm
sure I'd get it.

thanks,

conan.