[Glade-users] Menu Checkbox callback not called

I have a menu item configured as a check box.

    View -> File List

"File List" is configured as a check box name "view_filelist" and I've
configured the signal "toggled" to call on_view_filelist_toggled.
Inside the callback, one of the first things I do is call g_message to
print out that the callback fired.  But it never does.

Here is a section from my glade file.

  <widget>
    <class>GtkCheckMenuItem</class>
    <name>view_filelist</name>
    <signal>
      <name>toggled</name>
      <handler>on_view_filelist_toggled</handler>
      <last_modification_time>Sat, 17 Mar 2001 02:36:58 GMT</last_modification_time>
    </signal>
    <label>File _List</label>
    <active>False</active>
    <always_show_toggle>False</always_show_toggle>
  </widget>

I am using the Helix RPM, glade-0.5.9-3_helix_1.

What am I missing?

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland rlenter com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B