[Glade-users] glade 0.5.11, stock buttons with gnome support

On 04-Mar-2001 Damon Chaplin wrote:
 Joachim Backes wrote:

Hi,

if I use for my PushButtons (within a application generated by glade)
normal PushButtons, then my app runs OK.

But if using StockButtons as PushButtons (together with gnome support),
then my app fails:

        IMLIB ERROR: Cannot allocate XImage buffer

        Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line 1406 (gdk_window_get_visual): assertion `window
        != N
        ULL' failed.
        Segmentation fault

Any idea?

 I'm afraid not. I don't think I've ever got that error, let alone on 2 different
 systems.

 Do you have a very large amount of pixmaps in your app?
 Is it a particular pixmap which triggers the problem?

 Damon

Hi, Damon,

the problem has been solved: I did not use the whole C code generated by glade,
I only use the GUI producing .c files. The main routine was written by myself,
and I only used gtk_init instead of gnome_init. This was my mistake.

Please excuse for troubles.

Joachim Backes

--

Joachim Backes <backes rhrk uni-kl de>       | Univ. of Kaiserslautern
Computer Center, Supercomputing Division     | Phone: +49-631-205-2438