[Glade-users] Spin button ... need help

Hello,

I'm trying for the first to use Glade and I have only a few experience
in C programming...

I'm try to use spin button and scrollbars to send value to global
variables. I've tried some GtkSignal but none seems to work.. I suppose
I did it in a wrong way.

Could someone explain me how to send the value of my spin button
directly to a variable. For the scrollbar, I've got the same problem but
there i need to able to modify the value while the program is running.

Thanks in advance

Valery Avaux