[Glade-users] Pb with Gnome app

Hello world !

I would like to make an application 'gHello' (like an hello world dialog
box)
to test a gnome app.
when I ran 'make', I receive this error : /usr/bin/ld : cannot find -ldb1

Someone could help me ?

Hi,
         you have to install the db1 package. I got the same problem
because my distribution (Mandrake 8.0) didn't install it by default. Use
"software installer" (for Mandrake) or something like that, and look for db1.
Look at the other messages posted with subject "Install of Glade", they
describe the same problem.

Ciao
         Rolando