[Glade-users] submenus?

Hi

I apologize for my poor english

I am using glade for the first time, and I encountered a little problem:
how is it possible to create submenus?
More exactly: how is it possible to set a menu created with "popup-menu" to a label of a menu bar?

my main window has, as usual a menu bar, which contains File Edit (that's quite original, isn't it) (created
with the menu editor), but clicking on these labels does nothing, because i'd like to show a submenu, and i
dont know how to do.

To attach the submenu by hand, I tried to edit interface.c and put the appropriate
gtk_menu_item_set_submenu(...) and it works, but interface.c is totally rewritten every time code is
generated, unlike callbacks.c.

If anybody has a solution, I would be very very pleased.

Guillaume Infantes

Une gamme d'outils gratuits et performants � votre service.
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
T�l�phone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 E TTC/min - 2,21 F TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 E TTC/min - 1,00 F TTC/min)