[Glade-users] Compile error when moving code from Mandrake v 7.2 to 8

------=_NextPart_000_2365_3287_7708

I've been developing a GLADE/GNOME program under Mandrake 7.2 without any
problems compiling.  When I move the code to a machine running Mandrake 8, I
get the following compiler/link error:

usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb1

On the new system, I've run autogen.sh and configure to make sure the system
has all the appropriate files and settings.  There are no errors generated
when the two scripts are run.

The Mandrake 8 system is running Glade 0.6.2 while the old system is running
5.11.  I resaved and regenerated code  with 0.6.2.

I've attached both the makefile and make.out.  Make.out is the output of
running make.

Anyone have any ideas?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_2365_3287_7708
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------=_NextPart_000_2365_3287_7708--