[Glade-users] Calling another makefile from Makefile.am

"Felix E. Klee" wrote:

"Felix E. Klee" wrote:
I want to "call" a target in another makefile that resides in a
subdirectory of my project; from the command line I have to call "make
-f newmat/gnu.mak libnewmat". What should I add to Makefile.am to make
that happen automatically?

Here is what I did to solve the problem by modifying *Makefile.in*:

You don't want to modify Makefile.in if you are using automake
(which Glade projects do by default).

Otherwise the next time automake gets run, you'll lose your changes
to the Makefile.in.