[Glade-users] gtk_object_unref?

My program is crashing and giving me this error message

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1179 (gtk_object_unref): assertion
`object->ref_count > 0' failed.

The background.

I'm working on this program which has 2 clist in the main window (clist_1 and
clist_2), with a button over each.  When the button is clicked, it pops up a
dialog box with another 2 clist(clist_1a and clist_2b).  One clist is a list
of things the user can pick (clist_1a).  The one on the right is a list of
thing the uses has picked (clist_2a).  When the user is done, he hits 'okay'
and the picked items move to the clist on the main window(clist_1).

Same story with (clist_2) but with different options.

The problem I'm having right now is that in clist_2, if I open the dialog,
hit okay, open again and hit okay, the clist_2 is gone.  The scroll bars on
the sides are there, but the clist is gone.  I used the same basic code to
build both boxes, just with different names and information, but this doesn't
happen with clist_1 at all.  I've tried every combination I could think of,
but it will not crash.  Open the clist_2 dialog 2 times and it deletes the
clsit_2.  Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Thats,

-Jeff