Antwort: Re: [Glade-users] how to display images?

Hi Jeff,

I've successfully have gotten GtkPixmap to work and GnomePixmapEntry.

Thanks for the input, but that not quite what I wanted to do. GtkPixmap
put a pixmap at startup. But according to the manual it not possible
to use it during runtime because the image is stored on the X-server.
Anyway, I already tried this functions and had the same effect as you
describe. Seems to be a bug...

cu.

Franz
Franz Parzefall

Multitest elektronische Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Aeussere Oberaustr. 4
83026 Rosenheim
Germany
Tel:   +49 (0)8031 406 473