[Glade-users] how to display images?

Hello,
I'm quite new to glade and this may be a stupid question, but I searched
anything I could find and did�t find an answer:

I have a picture from a frame grabber and want to display it. How do
I do this?
I tried quite a lot but the only thing I managed to do was displaying
a gdk-bitmap generated with gdk_image_new_bitmap() with gtk_set_image()
in a GtkImage widget. But since a bitmap is just black and white this
was not quite what I wanted. All the other things I tried like the
draw and rgb functions required a Gdk-graphics-context I didn't know
where to get from.
Can anyone tell me how to solve this or point me where I find a solution?

Thanks,
Franz
Franz Parzefall

Multitest elektronische Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Aeussere Oberaustr. 4
83026 Rosenheim
Germany
Tel:   +49 (0)8031 406 473