[Glade-users] pb w/ repaint

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 02:37:27PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
G'day,

Can you give me the hierarchy of widgets please?

Hiding a widget with children should make the children hide too.

window->handlebox->control_box->control_artist_label

In fact I hide de window when the handlebox is dettached
and this hide control_artist_label only !! when I updated it.
Is there a way to fix that ?

You should really change your design so that the mp3 process tells your
GUI when the SONG_INFO changes, rather than your GUI having to keep
asking the mp3 player.

Yes but I can't because the mp3 process is a rpc .. and rpc isn't
really event oriented designed .. so .. I'm looking for a way to use
a SOAP protocol w/ bidirectional patch to achieve that .. but right
now the only way I have is to call a callback every sec to ask the
current status .

Thanks

A ++ J�r�me

LinuX Tricks & Tips by SoiF  http://www.linux-france.org/article/ltt/
Mp3 Server BoX (Mp3SB)       http://www.mp3sb.org/
[Smashing Pumpkins] - [If There Is a God (piano-vox)] [00:35/02:30] [ 23%] [100]