-----Original Message-----
From: glade-users-admin helixcode com
[mailto:glade-users-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Dean Schumacher
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 10:48 AM
To: glade-users helixcode com
Subject: [Glade-users] Standard set of pixmap files?

I'm a new Glade user and am looking for a standard
set of pixmap (.xpm) files that I can use in my
application.

I found some .xpm files under the Glade install
directory structure, but I think that they are ones
that are used by the Glade tool itself rather than
a set of general purpose pixmap files that would
be commonly used by many applications.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Dean Schumacher                 Email: dean schumacher usa alcatel com
Software Engineering Tools      Phone: 972.519.3252