[Glade-users] (no subject)

I have created a project and saved it in a
subdirectory named test. When I click on the "Write
Source Code" icon the following error message is
displayed:
"Couldn't parse
C:/GtkAda-1.3.10/test/C:\GtkAda-1.3.10QestQrianglegame.glade.
Exiting"
where the Q is actually a small square.

After clicking the OK button on the error dialog
window the status on the main window displays "Source
code written.", but there is no source code in the src
subdirectory.

Any suggestions?