[Glade-users] "_" underscore character in clist-labels

I'm trying to use Label-names with the character "_" in the name.
e.g.   USER_NEW

After trying around a little bit, I found out, that I have to use
two underscores after another, to get it displayed as I want
to.
But this only works, if I edit the XML-Output file from glade
myself, because glade doesn't allow to save label-names
with two underscores "__" after another.

Does anybody know a way how to solve this in glade ?

Bernd

--
Suicide is the most sincere form of self criticism.