[Glade-users] Gdk-ERROR in Gnome Application Window

Donald McLachlan wrote:

Re: glade "bad match" problems with solaris

Uh oh.  We were having problems on RedHat 7.0  We were told Red Hat 7.0
is buggy so we are thinking of trying the program on Solaris 8 for
intel, but if that is also error prone, where do we go for our gravy?

What kind of problems with RedHat 7.0? "Bad Match" errors in Glade?

I think the original RedHat 7.0 was pretty buggy, but if you get all the
updates you should probably be OK. Or get Mandrake or Debian.