[Glade-users] libglade - connecting signals

I have a simple GnomeApp window created by Glade that I am
displaying using libglade calls in my code. Whenever I run
the application, I get a bunch of warning messages like this
and the signal handlers aren't connected:

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'on_save1_activate'.

The signal handlers are defined in my code:

    static GtkWidget *main_window;

    void on_save1_activate(GtkWidget *w)
    {
        gnome_app_message(GNOME_APP(main_window), "hello");
    }

In my main function, I'm calling glade_xml_signal_autoconnect
to connect the signal handlers as follows:

    GladeXML *xml;
    xml = glade_xml_new("gnome.glade", "app1");
    main_window = glade_xml_get_widget(xml, "app1");
    glade_xml_signal_autoconnect(xml);

The signal handlers are defined in the XML file
generated by Glade as well.

The "app1" window is displayed, but the signal handlers are
not connected. Does anyone have any ideas/experience on what
is wrong with this?

Any help would be most appreciated. I'm not sure where to go
with this.

Thanks,
--
Dean Schumacher                 Email: dean schumacher usa alcatel com
Software Engineering Tools      Phone: 972.519.3252