[Glade-users] Gdk-CRITICAL error

Irina Brubaker pise:
Hello all,
      I got the following error after starting glade and clicking on
Redisplay in the Widget Tree window:

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line 1581
(gdk_window_get_root_origin): assertion 'window != NULL' failed.

      What does it mean?

It's trying to get origin of NULL [gdk/gdkwindows.c]:

  void gdk_window_get_root_origin (GdkWindow *window,
                              gint      *x,
                              gint      *y)
  {
    /* declarations of variables */

    g_return_if_fail (window != NULL); // this is line 1581

I don't know why... When I look through the glade source this
function is used only in glade_util_close_window(), but it can
also be called from (libgnomeui) function gnome_geometry_string().

IMHO it's not fatal problem.

BTW - I'm using Glade 0.5.11 and in the Widget Tree window I've got
no Redisplay button -- it contains only gtk tree (bordered by window
manager docorations).

--
                                                David Ku�ela
-=[david kuzela cz]=-=[ICQ][24470559]=-=[http://penguin.cz/~dawyd]=-