[Glade-users] Glade widget size -vs- XPaint size

"Dennis L. Goyette Sr." wrote:

I'm using XPaint to convert some jpeg files to xpm format.  I save as
specific size (which I assume is so many pixels wide by so many pixles
high).  Why do they appear smaller using Glade???  Why don't they take
up the whole pixmap widget object???

Look at the XPM�files. Is the size correct? (The first 2 numbers).

Some widgets will scale the pixmaps to the requested size, so you may
need to ensure that you haven't constrained the widget size in some way.

(What widget are you using to display the pixmap? What container is it in?)