[Glade-users] Glade--

Dean Schumacher wrote:

Hello. I've just built Glade-- to generate C++ code from a Glade
project. However, when I run it on a Glade project that uses
Gnome widgets, I get the following output:

% glade-- gnome.glade
Generating code for gtk 1.2.8, gtkmm 1.2.4
glade--: unknown Widget type GnomeDock
glade--: unknown Widget type GnomeDockItem
glade--: unknown Widget type GnomeEntry
glade--: unknown Widget type GnomeAppBar
menubar.cc:168: failed assertion `menu.begin()!=menu.end()'
Abort(coredump)

Will Glade-- not work with gnome support enabled?

I don't think the Gnome support is complete it Glade--.
If someone wants to help get it finished that would be handy.
(I don't think Christof has much time to work on it these days.)

One other thing - when I try to build the Makefile that
gets generated by Glade-- to create a configure script,
it requires something called "libtoolize". Does anyone
know where I can get that?

It is in libtool, which is a commonly-used package for handling
libraries.